Instructions for how to auto select all your friends when sending out Facebook event invitations
1. If you are already using the latest version of Firefox as your internet browser, that’s great you can skip to step three, if not then you need to download it (see step 2).
2.Type “Firefox” into Google and it will come up with the latest version which is Firefox 10.0.2 – click on this link. Scroll down to the English (US) version and click download. (If you are using a MAC then make sure you click the download button next to the little mac sign, not the windows version which is next to it).
3. Open the Firefox browser and log in to Facebook as you would normally do.
4. Click on an event that you want to invite your friends to and click “Invite friends”.
5. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the box until you can scroll down no further and you can see the very last names on your friend list.
6. Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser. Scroll down to “Web-developer” and click on “Scratchpad”.
7. A little box will appear with a space for you to enter a code. Please copy and paste this into the box:
10. Click “Invite” and it will have invited all of the people on your friends list.