Evvnt is technology company based in Central London, England and we are looking to set up offices in Los Angeles.
- Would you like to work within an events technology company?
- Do you have a passion for sales, business development and closing deals?
- Are you interested in online, media, digital marketing and specifically events?
- Are you looking for a challenge â€“ taking on the global online events space head on?
- Do you have contacts at CAA, Live Nation, AEG Live.
- Have you a great network in the Entertainment industry.
- Are you looking for a big challenge.
What we are looking forâ€¦ smart, enthusiastic, commercially driven individuals who wish to develop themselves within sales and business development environment.
What we are offeringâ€¦ Sales & Business Development role working directly with the companies CEO over 3 months to create a sales operation out of LA.
We are expanding our salesÂ team and we are now looking for numerous experienced Senior Business Sales ExecutivesÂ to join theÂ evvntÂ team.
What we are looking forâ€¦Â Smart, enthusiastic, commercially driven individuals who wish to develop themselves within a sales and business development environment.
What we are offeringâ€¦Â A competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme supported with a business development training program and extensive sales coaching.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous 3 years direct sales experience.
- Natural phone manner with the ability to listen.
- Strong work ethic and works to target and not to time.
- Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Work as part of a multi-functional and talented team with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Used to working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Recruitment or telesales sales background
- Skilled at understanding and executing a sales process.
- Comfortable with talking to C-suite clients.
You will directly focus on new business and account sales to meet your targets growing both direct sales revenues and MRR revenues. Securing new business customers and managing active accounts.
- Â£$45k to $55k ::: Â OTE â€“ $100k Uncapped
- Equity – Employee Share Scheme
WHO ARE WE
EvvntÂ is a technology company based in the heart of Soho, Central London operating in over 139 countries worldwide
Evvnt have created a unique and powerful Event Promotion Platform (EPP), that helps event organisers around the world to upload their event details once, and have those details propagated out to 1000â€™s of relevant publications locally and globally, thereby helping them grow their attendee count cost effectively. Solving the problems of time, knowledge and available resource,
Evvnt submit & publish events to a wide network of event listing, news, magazine and radio sites, targeting them by an eventâ€™s category & location. Through Evvntâ€™s EPP platform, event organisers submit events and monitor their distribution across Evvntâ€™s extensive network of publications. Users gain a greater audience reach – shown in event impressions and click traffic – usually directed towards ticketing pages.
Apply to email@example.com