We are expanding our sales team and we are now looking an experienced Sales Business Development Executive – Ticketing to join the Evvnt team working from Denver in the USA.
The role â€“ we recently rolled out a Sales CRM to over 2200 new media publishers across the USA and we have event submissions which we convert to hot leads appearing daily and we require an inside direct sales representative to call and close those leads into new business revenue in ticketing.
Log in, call out and introduce Evvntâ€™s ticketing services to highly qualified inbound sales leads that occur daily.
What we are looking for â€“ Smart, enthusiastic, commercially driven individuals who wish to develop themselves within a sales and business development environment.Â Background selling ticketing preferred.Â
What we are offering â€“ A competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme supported with a business development training program and extensive sales coaching.
Market â€“ Operating globally working with conference, exhibition, trade show and training clients to sell in our Event Promotion platform. Account management once sold to ensure the client can use the platform and retain strong relationship for up sell and renewals.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Previous 3 years direct sales experience, ticketing background highly preferred
- Natural phone manner with the ability to listen.
- Strong work ethic and works to target and not to time.
- Great attitude with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Used to selling Software as a Service using screen shares and product demos.
- Work as part of a multi-functional and talented team with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Used to working in a fast paced and dynamic working environment.
- Telesales background
- Skilled at understanding and executing a sales process.
- $25k+ per month sales targets / 10% uncapped commissions
- New business sales
- Key account management
- Comfortable with talking to local and C-suite clients.
You will directly focus on new business and account sales to meet your targets growing both direct sales revenues and recurring revenues. Securing new business customers and managing active accounts.
- Equity – Employee Share Scheme
WHO ARE WE
Evvnt is a technology company based in the USA operating in over 139 countries worldwide
Evvnt have created a unique and powerful Event Promotion Platform (EPP), that helps event organisers around the world to upload their event details once, and have those details propagated out to 1000â€™s of relevant publications locally and globally, thereby helping them grow their attendee count cost effectively. Solving the problems of time, knowledge and available resource.
Evvnt in 2020 acquired a US Ticketing company to compliment its event marketing offering and this has been added to the EPP.
Evvnt submit & publish events to a wide network of event listing, news, magazine and radio sites, targeting them by an eventâ€™s category & location. Through Evvntâ€™s EPP platform, event organisers submit events and monitor their distribution across Evvntâ€™s extensive network of publications. Users gain a greater audience reach – shown in event impressions and click traffic – usually directed towards ticketing pages.
Learn more atÂ www.evvnt.com
- Company News –Â https://evvnt.com/blog/category/company/news-media/
- Press – https://evvnt.com/blog/category/press-release
- Investor portal – www.evvnt.media
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org