We are excited to announce that Evvnt Inc, the industry leader in events marketing automation, recently acquired Geotix, adding ticketing to Evvnt’s growing range of events services.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE
California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (CCPA)
Effective Date: January 11th 2022
This California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (“CCPA Notice”) applies to “Personal Information” (also referred to herein as “PI”) of “Consumers” collected by Evvnt as a “Business” (as these terms defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)). For avoidance of doubt, this CCPA Notice does not apply to information Evvnt collected about you as an event attendee. You should contact your event organizer for any questions you may have about the collection and processing of your PI by such event organizer.
Here is a table to highlight the following categories of Personal Information from the corresponding sources and for the corresponding purposes of use:
Some browsers have signals that may be characterized as do not track signals, but we do not understand them to operate in that manner or to indicate a do not sell expression by you so we currently do not recognize these as a do not sell request. We understand that various parties are developing do not sell signals and we may recognize certain such signals if we conclude such a program is appropriate.
California Consumers have the right to exercise the privacy rights under the CCPA. California Consumers may exercise these rights via an authorized agent who meets the agency requirements of the CCPA. Any request you submit to us is subject to an identification and residency verification process (“Verifiable Consumer Request”). We will not fulfill your CCPA request unless you have provided sufficient information for us to reasonably verify you are the Consumer about whom we collected personal information.
Please make a date removal request by supplying
- First Name
- Last Name
- Delete my Data held by Evvnt
- Object to processing my data for marketing purposes
- Withdraw my data consent
- Limit how Evvnt uses my data
- Access the categories of data collected by me
Please make your data requests by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some personal information we maintain about Consumers is not sufficiently associated with enough personal information about the Consumer for us to be able to verify that it is a particular Consumer’s personal information (e.g., clickstream data tied only to a pseudonymous browser ID). As required by the CCPA, we do not include that personal information in response to Verifiable Consumer Requests. If we cannot comply with a request, we will explain the reasons in our response.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to identify Consumer PI that we collect, process, store, disclose, and otherwise use and to respond to your California Consumer privacy rights requests. We will typically not charge a fee to fully respond to your requests, but we may charge a reasonable fee, or refuse to act upon a request, if your request is excessive, repetitive, unfounded, or overly burdensome.
We will take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request to protect your privacy and security using your email address. We will send you an email to the email address that you provide to us, and you must take action on the email as described in the email. This will enable us to verify that the person who made the request controls and has access to the email address associated with the request. We will check our systems for the email address and any information associated with the email address. If you provide us with an email address that has not been used to interact with us in our provision of Services, then we will not be able to verify your identity. In other words, the only reasonable method by which we may verify the identity of individuals is if we have an email address on file that was provided to us in relation to our Services.
You have the right to send us a request, no more than twice in a twelve-month period, for any of the following for the period that is twelve months prior to the request date:
- The categories of PI we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collected your PI.
- The business or commercial purposes for our collecting or selling your PI.
- The categories of third parties to whom we have shared your PI.
- The specific pieces of PI we have collected about you.
- A list of the categories of PI disclosed for a business purpose in the prior 12 months, or that no disclosure occurred.
- A list of the categories of PI sold about you in the prior 12 months, or that no sale occurred.
You have the right to make or obtain a transportable copy, no more than twice in a twelve-month period, of your PI that we have collected in the period that is 12 months prior to the request date and are maintaining.
Please note that PI is retained by us for various time periods, so we may not be able to fully respond to what might be relevant going back 12 months prior to the request.
Except to the extent we have a basis for retention under CCPA, you may request that we delete your PI that we have collected directly from you and are maintaining.
We will not discriminate against you in a manner prohibited by the CCPA because you exercise your CCPA rights.
In addition to CCPA rights, certain Californians are entitled to the following notice:
- California’s “Shine the Light” law permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of PI to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- Separate from your CCPA rights set forth above you have the following additional rights regarding disclosure of your information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes: we may from time to time elect to share certain “personal information” (as defined by California’s “Shine the Light” law) about you with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code 1798.83 permits California residents who have supplied personal information, as defined in the statute, to us to, under certain circumstances, request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If this applies, you may obtain the categories of personal information shared and the names and addresses of all third parties that received personal information for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2019 will receive information about 2018 sharing activities).
- To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may make this request by contacting us at email@example.com or in writing at: Evvnt Inc. – PO Box 1004 Evvnt Inc Austin, TX 78767 (Attention: Legal Counsel). Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- As these rights and your CCPA rights are not the same and exist under different laws, you must exercise your rights under each law separately.
Want more information?
- Terms of Service: https://evvnt.com/terms/
- Data Processing Agreement: https://evvnt.com/data-processing-agreement/
- CCPA: https://evvnt.com/ccpa/
- Infrastructure Sub Processors: https://evvnt.com/infrastructure-sub-processors/
- Security & Compliance Guide: https://evvnt.com/security-and-compliance-guide/
- Data Request Form: https://evvnt.com/data-rights-request-form/
- Or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE LARGEST EVENTS TICKETING & MARKETING NETWORk
Media Company? Blog? Event listing site? Event calendar? Venue?
By joining our network and helping our event creators sell more tickets, you can diversify and grow your revenue, your brand, and audience while creating exciting new partnerships that will take your business to new heights.