EVVNT (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of GDPR & the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), We are the data controller.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.evvnt.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, purchasing products or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
We will keep confidential any confidential information you provide to us and will not disclose it to anyone other than our employees, officers, agents, consultants or sub-contractors unless we are required to do so by law or regulatory authority.
We may collect and process basic information about you that you provide us such as your name, email address and other contact details as well as details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
- Payments – Stripe at https://stripe.com/us/privacy.
- CRM -Salesforce at https://www.salesforce.com/uk/company/privacy/
- Sales CRM – Zendesk
- Xero – Accounting
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways: to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Examples of how We use Your Personal Data.
- To provide You with Site and Service
- To enhance and improve the Site and Service
- To respond to Your requests or to manage user accounts
- To provide feedback and understand Our users
- To monitor the security of the Site or Service
- To provide You with promotional communications and materials
- To fix technical issues and improve user experience
Information from third party sources and affiliated companies.
We may also obtain information about You through third party sources as permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, social media platforms, and reseller, channel, and joint marketing partners.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If EVVNT Limited and Evvnt Inc or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect Our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. We will not pass on your data to third parties. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Sharing Your Information
We may share Your Personal Data with third parties as follows:
We may share Your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site or Service.
We may share Your Personal Data with Our channel partners to full fill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and Our customer’s users with information about Evvnt. Evvnt does not control how a business partner may use Your Personal Data. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of Personal Data collected in these circumstances.
Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes.
We may share Your Personal Data when We believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of the Site or Service and to defend or exercise Our legal rights. We may also disclose Your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by Evvnt.
Additional Rights for EEA users or similar international areas
If You live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, You may have additional privacy rights available to You under applicable laws. We will process Your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If You would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact email@example.com
so that We may consider Your request in accordance with applicable law:
Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw Your consent at any time.
Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that You provided Us.
Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that We hold about You.
Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Evvnt stop processing Your Personal Data and/or to stop sending You marketing communications.
Right to rectification: You may have the right to require Us to correct any of Your Personal Data.
How long We retain Your information
We will retain personal information We collect from You for the period allowable by law and where We have a justifiable business need to do so, unless a longer period is required or permitted by law. You can request deletion of Your Personal Data at any time and We will consider Your request in accordance with applicable law.
Data Protection Officer
Evvnt has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information please contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.