Effective Date: May 26th 2023
EVVNT (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1.1 “Personal Data”: “Personal Data”: means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
1.4 Data Controller: For the purpose of GDPR & the Data Protection, We are the data controller – https://gdpr.eu/what-is-gdpr/
1.5 California Privacy Rights
Effective May 10th, 2020, pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have certain rights in relation to their personal information, subject to limited exceptions. If you are a California resident, you can visit https://evvnt.com/ccpa/ and review the Evvnt CCPA Privacy Notice.
2. Information we may collect from you
2.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 2.1.1 Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.evvnt.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, purchasing products or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- 2.1.2 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 2.1.3 We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- 2.1.4 Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- 2.1.5 Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
2.2 We may collect and process basic information about you that you provide us such as your name, email address and other contact details as well as details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 2.2.1 Event Content and Submission data
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Company name and job title
- 2.2.2 All event information you upload to Evvnt (which can include Personal Data if you choose to include Personal Data in such content), such as information about your events, attendees, customers, vendors, contacts, fees and venues
2.3 Children: We do not store the Personal Data of children?
- 2.3.1 As noted in the Terms of Service accessible at https://evvnt.com/terms/, we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com
2.3 Payments: In order to collect payments on your behalf from event attendees and customers, and provide payments to you and your vendors, we, use Stripe, Inc. as a third-party payment processor, collect payment information from you and customers.
Stripe, Inc., available at
https://stripe.com/us/ssa, https://stripe.com/us/connect-account/legal, and https://stripe.com/us/privacy.
2.4 Confidentiality: We will keep confidential any confidential information you provide to us and will not disclose it to anyone other than our employees, officers, agents, consultants or sub-contractors unless we are required to do so by law or regulatory authority.
3. IP Address & Cookies
3.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
3.3 Essential Cookies: Essential Cookies that are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Site or Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
3.4 Functionality Cookies: Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Google Analytics
5. Infrastructure Sub-Processors
5.1 Evvnt works with the third parties (“Sub-Processors”) set forth below to provide specific functionality within Evvnt. In order to provide the relevant functionality these Sub-processors may access Personal Data as defined in the Data Processing Agreement.
6. Information Security
6.1 Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
6.2Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
7. What we do with the information
7.1 We use information held about you in the following ways: to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented. To offer you promotional communications and materials, which may include marketing materials sent via email or text. We may also reach out to you via the phone number you provided to talk about your listing and give suggestions for enhancing your event.
To be contacted for such purposes as;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To inform you of promotional communications, which may include marketing materials sent via email or text.
Examples of how We use Your Personal Data.
- To provide You with Site and Service
- To enhance and improve the Site and Service
- To respond to Your requests or to manage user accounts
- To provide feedback and understand Our users
- To monitor the security of the Site or Service
- To provide You with promotional communications and materials
- To fix technical issues and improve user experience
8. Information from third party sources and affiliated companies.
We may also obtain information about You through third party sources as permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, social media platforms, and reseller, channel, and joint marketing partners.
9. How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
9.1 We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage user profiles
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Allow you to create or attend events, and tell others about those actions
- Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
- Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- To identify trends and other statistical information that may be useful to our business
- Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
- Resolve disputes
- Enforce our Terms of Service
9.2 We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
9.3 Contractual Necessity: We process the following categories of Personal Data as a matter of “contractual necessity”, meaning that we need to process the data to perform under our Terms of Service with you, which enables us to provide you with the Services. When we process data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such Personal Data will result in your inability to use some or all portions of the Services that require such data.
- First and last name.
- Email address.
- Mailing address.
- Telephone number.
- User content, for example, all event information you upload to Evvnt(which can include Personal Data if you include Personal Data in such content).
- IP address.
10.4 Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties.
- First and last name.
- Email address.
- Mailing Address.
- Telephone number.
- User content, for example, all event information you upload to Evvnt(which can include Personal Data if you include Personal Data in such content).
- IP address.
10.5 Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Protection from fraud or security threats.
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services.
- Marketing of our products and services, directly to you and to others
- Provision of customer support
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
10.6 Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
10.7 Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
9. Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
9.1 In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
9.2 If EVVNT Limited and Evvnt Inc or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
9.3 If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect Our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
10. Your Rights
10.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. We will not pass on your data to third parties. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. 2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
11. Sharing Your Information
- Payment processors
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Analytics service providers
- Hosting service providers
- Marketing service providers
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Co-location service providers
- Telecommunications service providers
11.1 Service Providers
We may share Your Personal Information with third parties, such as vendors and service providers who provide assistance with billing, payment processing, marketing, data analytics support and service associated with the Site or Service.
11.2 Business Partners / Publisher Partners
We may share Your Personal Data with Our channel partners to full fill obligations and requests, to deliver support, and to provide users and Our customer’s users with information about Evvnt. Evvnt does not control how a business partner may use Your Personal Data. Our business partners are responsible for managing the use of Personal Data collected in these circumstances.
11.3 Compliance with laws and for other legitimate business purposes
We may share Your Personal Data when We believe disclosure is necessary or required by law, regulation, to protect users, the integrity of the Site or Service and to defend or exercise Our legal rights. We may also disclose Your Personal Data when it may be necessary for other legitimate purposes as reasonably determined by Evvnt.
11.4 Additional Rights for EEA users or similar international areas
If You live in the European Economic Area, or a similar international area, You may have additional privacy rights available to You under applicable laws. We will process Your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If You would like to exercise any of the below rights, please contact email@example.com
so that We may consider Your request in accordance with applicable law:
- Right not to provide or withdraw consent: You have the right not to provide or withdraw Your consent at any time.
- Right of access: You may have the right to access the Personal Data that You provided Us.
- Right of erasure: You may have the right to the erasure of Personal Data that We hold about You.
- Right to object to processing: You may have the right to request that Evvnt stop processing Your Personal Data and/or to stop sending You marketing communications.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to require Us to correct any of Your Personal Data.
13. How long We retain Your information
13.1 We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
14. External Links
15. Data Protection Office
15.1 Evvnt has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure continued commitment to privacy and security practices. For further information please contact Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Access of Information
16.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Want more information?
- Terms of Service: https://evvnt.com/terms/
- Data Processing Agreement: https://evvnt.com/data-processing-agreement/
- CCPA: https://evvnt.com/ccpa/
- Infrastructure Sub Processors: https://evvnt.com/infrastructure-sub-processors/
- Security & Compliance Guide: https://evvnt.com/security-and-compliance-guide/
- Data Request Form: https://evvnt.com/data-rights-request-form/
- Or Contact email@example.com
Updated: February 27, 2022
Ticket purchases and information on this site are processed and stored by Evvnt (“Evvnt” “We” “Us” or “Our”) . We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
a. “Client” means a client of the Evvnt software as a service. A Client may be an Organizer or Network Partner, as defined below.
b. “Organizer,” means an event organizer using the Services to create events displayed on the Platforms (defined below) for consumers using the Services (defined below).
c. “Network Partner” means an individual or business that uses the Services as an agent of Evvnt to provide event listing and ticketing services to Organizers or other third parties (e.g. venues).
d. “Data Subject”, “You”, or “Your” means any person whose Personal Data is collected or processed by Evvnt.
e. “Party” or “Parties” means a party to this Agreement and/or its associated IO(s), whether a Network Partner, Organizer, or User.
f. “Personal Data” or “Data” is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
g. “Services” means the services provided by Evvnt through the Evvnt website and its associated software as a service.
h. “Platforms” means the Network Partner’s ticketing domain, Network Partner’s mobile app, and all ticket sale outlets utilized by Network Partner.
i. “User” means any user of the Evvnt website and its associated software as a service, including, but not limited to, Organizers, Network Partners, and Consumers.
j. “User Account” means an account provided by Evvnt to Network Partner, Organizer, or User, which provides access to the Services.
2. Data Privacy in General
a. We respect data privacy and all data privacy rights. We aim to process and store any Personal Data received from Users and Clients or any third party in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
b. We will not share Personal Data with any third parties except where necessary for the performance of legal contracts, and to provide the services Users have requested and consented to. We aim not to collect, process, or store Personal Data for any purpose other than to provide Our Services and comply with Our obligations to Users and Clients.
c. We realize that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security gaps. Therefore, whenever possible We use encrypted communication connections and up-to-date security software.
3. What Data does Evvnt Receive?
Evvnt receives many types of data from our Clients, Users, Ticket Purchasers, and other parties including:
a. Communication Data: Data sent to Us when someone contacts Us including via website contact forms, in-app communications and via email, text, social media messaging or social media posts.
b. Customer Data: Data related to purchases and contracts created with Evvnt including name, title, billing and/or shipping address, email address, phone number, other contact information, purchase details and financial information.
c. User and Technical Data: Website and App User Data including cookies and website analytics, IP address, User Account Data, and device information.
d. Marketing Data: Contact information and user preferences related to marketing and communications from Evvnt.
e. Third Party Data: Evvnt Clients may provide us with contact information of third parties for us to execute our contractual obligations. Also, Evvnt may receive data from third party vendors or service providers such as Google, Facebook, etc., related to marketing or advertising.
4. What does Evvnt do with this Data
Evvnt uses Personal Data to:
a. Respond to and initiate business-related and marketing communications;
b. Execute contractual relationships;
c. Provide the Services
d. Improve User experiences on our Website and other Platforms.
5. Where does Evvnt store this data
a. All Data is securely stored on servers that are assigned to our company and located in Virginia, USA. Data will only be transferred to third parties to facilitate provision of the Services.
b. Data will be deleted when Evvnt no longer needs to keep it or if you have instructed Us to delete it.
6. What is Evvnt’s legal basis to collect and process data
Evvnt collects and processes the above described Data in order to comply with its contractual obligations, for communicating with Users and to administer our website and business. Our lawful ground for processing this Data is our legitimate interest in providing our services, maintaining business records, communicating with Users, performing our contractual obligations and growing our business through marketing.
Evvnt also obtains Your consent to collect and process Data.
Cookies are pieces of information about when and how you use websites. Evvnt collects some cookies about Your use of Our website in order to improve Your experience and our Services.
You can set Your external browser to notify You when a cookie is sent. You can decide whether to accept or refuse the tracking of cookies. But, if You choose to turn off cookies, it may affect Your ability to access or use the Services.
8. Third Party Services
a. Evvnt may need to share or transmit Data to third party service providers to execute the Services.
9. Data Security
a. Evvnt makes security a priority and utilizes security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or the unauthorized modification, publication or destruction of Data. These security measures include internal audits of data collection, storage and processing practices and security as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the systems where we store Data.
b. Evvnt restricts Data access to Evvnt employees, contract workers and agents who need such information in order to provide, develop or improve the Services. These individuals are subject to confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary action, including dismissal and prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
10. Data Rights
a. Right to Access and Correction:
You may request that We confirm to You whether We are processing Your Personal Data and what Data We are processing. If Your information is incorrect or incomplete, You may request that Your information be corrected or completed. If We have shared Your information with third parties, We will inform them of the correction, to the extent required by law.
b. Right to Erasure:
If the legal requirements exist, You can request immediate deletion of Your Personal Data from Us. This is especially the case when:
i. Your Personal Data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
the legal basis for the processing was Your consent only and You have revoked it;
iii. You have objected to processing for promotional purposes;
iv. You have objected to processing based on the legal basis balance of interests for personal reasons and We cannot prove that there are legitimate reasons for processing;
v. Your Personal Data has been processed unlawfully; or
vi. Your Personal Data must be deleted in order to comply with legal requirements.
If We have forwarded Your data to third parties, We will inform them about the deletion, insofar as required by law. Please note that Your erasure right is subject to restrictions. For example, We may not or must not delete data that We still need to retain due to legal retention requirements. Also, data that We need in order to assert, exercise or defend Our legal rights is excluded from Your cancellation right.
c. Right to Object to Processing
If the legal requirements are met, You can request a limitation of Data processing from Us. Relevant circumstances include when:
i. You dispute the accuracy of Your Personal Data that we have (We must have the opportunity to verify this);
ii. The processing is not lawful and You require a restriction of use instead of erasure (see the previous section);
iii. We no longer need Your information for the purposes of processing, but You need it to assert, exercise or defend Your rights;
iv. You have raised an objection for personal reasons, we can halt processing until your objection has been evaluated.
If You can show a valid right to restrict processing, We mark the Data in question to ensure that it is processed only within the limits that apply to such restriction (for example, to defend legal claims or within the parameters of Your consent).
d. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information You have given to Us for fulfillment of the contract or on the basis of consent in a transferable format. In this case, You can also request that We transmit this data directly to a third party, insofar as this is technically feasible.
e. Right to Revoke Your Consent
If You have given Us consent to the processing of Your data, You can withdraw it at any time for future processing. The lawfulness of the processing of Your data prior to revocation remains unaffected.
f. Right to Object to Direct Marketing
You can also object at any time to the processing of Your Personal Data for advertising purposes. Please note that there may be an overlap between Your revocation and the use of Your data as part of an ongoing campaign.
g. Right to Object for Personal Reasons
You have the right, for reasons that arise from Your particular situation, to object to Our processing of Your Data to the extent that the processing is based on a legitimate interest basis. We will then stop processing Your data, unless We can – in accordance with legal requirements – prove compelling legitimate reasons for further processing that outweigh Your rights.
h. European Union Right of Appeal to a Supervisory Authority
European Union residents have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. In particular, EU residents can contact the data protection authority, which is responsible for their place of residence or state, or who is responsible for the place where the violation of data protection law has taken place.
11. California Privacy Rights
California residents have a right to request that Evvnt disclose what personal information we collect from you and whether, and how, we disclose or sell that personal information. California residents may also request that we delete any personal information collected or maintained by us from you. To submit a request for a list of the categories of personal information collected from you or to request that Evvnt delete your personal information, please email us at privacy@Evvnt.com or send a letter to us at the following address:
Evvnt Privacy Request
680 Michigan Ave., Suite 700 #353
Miami, FL 33139
United States of America
To verify your request, we may request certain information from you to confirm that you are an Evvnt user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request to Evvnt to disclose or delete your personal information. To do so, you must provide Evvnt with proof that the individual or business has been appointed as your agent, such by providing a a signed power of attorney form, and provide accurate responses to any information requested by Evvnt that may be necessary to confirm that you are a Evvnt user, such as your phone number, username, email address, city, state, or geographic location. California residents have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Evvnt for their exercise of these rights conferred under California law.
Asserting Your Rights
If you wish to assert any of the above described rights, please address Your request by stating Your current address, Your date of birth and Your e-mail address to:
We will use Your information provided in this request exclusively for comparison with the information in our database and thus for the protection of Your Personal Data against access by unauthorized third parties.
Questions and Suggestions
If You have any questions or suggestions about data protection, We look forward to receiving Your mail.
Please send written inquiries to:
JOIN THE LARGEST EVENTS TICKETING & MARKETING NETWORk
Media Company? Blog? Event listing site? Event calendar? Venue?
By joining our network and helping our event creators sell more tickets, you can diversify and grow your revenue, your brand, and audience while creating exciting new partnerships that will take your business to new heights.