Facebook friend invites are useful to invite your friends to come to an event or to like a Facebook page. Unfortunately invites through Facebook can become a time-consuming job, especially if you have to invite 1500 friends.
Instructions for how to auto select all your friends when sending out Facebook event invitations
- If you are already using the latest version of Firefox as your internet browser, that’s great you can skip to step three, if not then you need to download it (see step 2).
- Type “Firefox” into Google and it will come up with the latest version which is Firefox 28.0 – click on this link. Scroll down to the English (US) version and click download. (If you are using a MAC then make sure you click the download button next to the little mac sign, not the windows version which is next to it).
- Open the Firefox browser and log in to Facebook as you would normally do.
- Click on an event that you want to invite your friends to and click “Invite friends”.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the box until you can scroll down no further and you can see the very last names on your friend list.
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser. Scroll down to “Web-developer” and click on “Scratchpad”.
- Once you have copied and pasted that code into the box click “Execute” and then “Run”.
- Wait a few moments and you should see that all of the boxes in your friends list have been checked (do bear in mind that the more friends you have the longer it will take).
- Â Click “Invite” and it will have invited all of the people on your friends list.