If you are looking for an internship within a start up digital media company then look no further. With over 5 years of experience integrating interns in to world class media organisations the time has arrived to fuel our own company with bright and talented individuals.
Job description :
Online marketing assistant
- Building PR and Marketing contacts, write press releases, meet with editors, report and influence to expand the awareness of evvnt.com
- Broadcast and publish it to a large number of event sites
- Publish for a large range of events (nightlife, comedy, music, conferences …)
- Responsible for the site Blog / Facebook / Twitter and all channel
- Writing engaging posts for all the social media platforms used
- Amplifying new activities through social media
- Managing our social community including reacting to comments on the various platforms
- Identifying key individuals and develop relationships to convert potential clients to long-term custom
- Deliver weekly/monthly verbal reports to managers with updates from your observations
- Discover new potential clients through Campaign and lead generation
Trainee’s post would include the following spots :
- Emphasis of susceptible ideas of developing the company, especially by the marketing
- Must be enrolled in college / university (Marketing, internet marketing, e-commerce, etc)
- Must be part of the Erasums, Leonardo Da Vinci or Comenius program.
- English well written and spoken
- Enthusiastic about immersing yourself in an attractive start-up company
- Active and displayable interest in social media marketing
- Strong organization skills
- Willingness to work hard and play even harder
This is a real opportunity for a candidate who wishes to invest in his/her full development in a new and growing company with lots of potential for career development.
– 3 to 6 months period.
Contact [email protected] – please submit your online profile (Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter) and a copy of your CV